A medium roast Columbian bean. It has a complimentary blend of bluberries, cinnamon and crumble cake. OOO LA LA.
- Whole Bean = Obviously you have your own grinder. :)
- Fine = Finer than table salt or granulated sugar but not yet a powder.(ie..Expresso, Moka Pot, Pour Over).
- Medium = Texture of beach sand (Home Coffee Makers, HomeDrip).
- Medium-Coarse = Coarser than Sand but not as bulky as Kosher salt. (ie..Commercial Drip, Chemex)
- Coarse = Distinct large bulky grounds of coffee - like heavy grained kosher salt. (ie..French Press)