(Formally named Carolina Bourbon) Our top seller!! This is a front porch sipping, warm your soul coffee. Sorry people but no alcohol or bourbon in this delight. Medium body, Medium acidity, Light Sweet Nutty Finish. Such a great stand alone flavor, most people drink it black. Which for those who are counting calories, this is your coffee!! Also Philip's favorite.
- Whole Bean = Obviously you have your own grinder. :)
- Fine = Finer than table salt or granulated sugar but not yet a powder.(ie..Expresso, Moka Pot, Pour Over).
- Medium = Texture of beach sand (Home Coffee Makers, HomeDrip).
- Medium-Coarse = Coarser than Sand but not as bulky as Kosher salt. (ie..Commercial Drip, Chemex)
- Coarse = Distinct large bulky grounds of coffee - like heavy grained kosher salt. (ie..French Press)